Loligo is a decentralized launching platform for ICOs that is fair, peer-to-peer and blockchain-based. Blockchain implements smart contracts permitting a phased release of funds collected for the ICO while, at the same time, a collective right of withdrawal. The token is both mineable and environmentally friendly, consuming little energy thanks to dual mining. Miners can sell the tokens on recognized exchanges, and individuals will be able to use them to participate in fundraising, including those affiliated with the ICOSafe program. A range of services is available to facilitate governmental adoption of ICOs. The platform is open source and free. 1
Loligo is a revolutionary platform that ensures the smooth operation of ICOs through innovative staggered contracts and under the control of the participants. Loligo allows both community and centralized approaches while reaping the most benefits. In practice, it’s a cryptocurrency based on a public and open-source blockchain, run by a company that serves as a legal representative.
This formula allows users to:
– Finally Solve the ICO safety problem, known as DAICO.
– Add controls and access constraints to the blockchain
– Require standards in the launch process and the code of contracts
– Streamline the launch process by defining steps and imposing rules
– Establish a fair management model incomparable with the famous DAO
– Ensure optimal performance, thanks to the dedicated ICO network
– Prepare for the formal adoption of ICO by nations
This is a private cryptocurrency exchange that consistently supports all ICOs launched via the Loligo platform. It mainly helps ICO token holders sell their reserves before the official listing. The exchange also allows miners to sell their tokens directly in a marketplace with sufficient demand. In addition to the intuitive mode of exchange, a “pro” mode is available for more advanced users. Its modular architecture permits support for several recognized currencies. Deposits and withdrawals to the Smart Wallet are natively supported.
Initially it was decided to support the following currencies:
– ETH / BTC: These are the two most recognized crypto currencies and accepted worldwide. This ensures maximum interoperability transfer and exchange of currencies.
– LTC (Litecoin): The third most recognized currency and by far the one with the fastest blockchain among the top 5. LTC is supported by almost every exchange and directly buyable with fiat.
– ZCL (Zclassic): For reasons of preservation of anonymity, it was decided to propose a currency offering transaction encryption. The choice was focused on Zclassic due to available liquidity, the large exchange support and above all, the absence of hidden costs.
Snapshot and Premining
Knowing that an average ICO sells 60 million tokens with a value approaching $1.00, it’s essential to ensure the availability of a minimum of liquidity in the trading market to ensure the smooth operation of collection campaigns. This represents the number of tokens distributed during the presale.
An Ethereum snapshot will be announced just after the end of the presale. This way, anyone wishing to acquire LLGs should hold the equivalent of ERC-20 tokens at the time of the snapshot. Amounts in ERC-20 tokens will be premined on the official blockchain.
Unlike many altcoins, the use of premining is regulated and justified. This is to guarantee shares to the ICO participants. No additional tokens will be mined. The mining starts at the first block and for reasons of governance and performance, the Loligo blockchain doesn’t report any balances from existing cryptocurrencies. In 21 particular, no Ethereum account will be postponed. There is absolutely no question of a hard fork.
Loligo is an open source project, free of distribution rights, seeking widespread community adoption. However, a business model has been developed to ensure the profitability and sustainability of revenues of the founding company while preserving liberty and transparency of the blockchain. These funds will be mainly used to maintain the code and develop new features to stay at a competitive level in the course of trade.
Supplementary launch models called Premium and Advanced are available to launchers wishing to offer more safety and ergonomics to their investors. Several services are offered, including two levels of certification and guarantees extended without ceiling limits. These packages also include limited or unlimited access to the different services offered by the business entity.
The commercialization and deployment of the platform in private environments is an important part of the business plan. Loligo will build on the success and strength of its public deployment to meet the use cases identified where its added value is indisputable.
Price: 1 LGG = 0.003 ETH
Accepting: ETH, Fiat
Soft Cap: 950,000 USD
Hard Cap: 12,000,000 USD
Restricted areas: USA, China